Configure the telephony settings
Create the SBC
1. Log in to Teams Admin and go to Voice -> Direct Routing. Click "Add"
Set the following SBC parameters and leave the rest at Default:
NB: Minimum 24 or #users divided by 4
If you receive this error, the domain has not yet been activated in Teams. Make sure you created the activation user in point 2.3. Give it some more time and try to Save again.
NB! After the SBC has been created you can delete the activation user.
Create the Voice Route
2. In the Teams admin panel go to Voice -> Direct Routing -> Voice Routes and click “Add”
3. Enter the Route name
Set Priority to 1, and Dialed Number Pattern to “.*”
4. Click “Add SBCs” and select the SBC created in point 1.
5. Click “Add PSTN Usage”, click “+ Add”, input the Voice Route name (e.g. CTELO-WE1), tick the check-box and click “Save and apply”
Configure a voice routing policy
6. In Teams Admin panel go to Policy for voice routing.
Click “Add”. Give the policy the same name as the Voice Route (e.g. CTELO-WE1).
Click “Add PSTN Usage”. Choose the one created in point 5. Click “Apply” and “Save”