Connect the Microsoft tenant to
Ctelo Business Phone
Add a new domain
1. Log in to Domains - Microsoft 365 Admin Center with a Global Admin account.
2. Find the .onmicrosoft.com domain in the list and copy the first string (yourco.onmicrosoft.com).
3. Click “Add domain” and type in the domain name below. Replace the yourco with the string from point 2. Click “Use this domain”
4. Select “Add a TXT record to the domains DNS records” and click “Continue”
5. Send the TXT name and TXT value using the form below. Return to the Add Domain wizard and click Verify as soon as Ctelo has confirmed that the DNS record has been registered.
6. Click "Continue"
7. Uncheck “Exchange and Exchange Online Protection” and click “Continue”
8. Click "Done"
Activate the new domain in Teams
9. Create a new user account.
First name = Blank
Last name = Blank
Display Name = Activation
Username = activation
Domain = The one created in point 3. [yourco].[we1].routeams.cloud
10. Assign a license that includes Teams to the account and click Next, finish the wizard and close.