Connect the Microsoft tenant to
Ctelo Business Phone
Add a new domain
1. Log in to Domains - Microsoft 365 Admin Center with a Global Admin account.
2. Find the .onmicrosoft.com domain in the list and copy the first string (yourco.onmicrosoft.com).
3. Find the region you want to connect to in the table below and replace yourco by pasting in the copied string from point 2. Copy the resulting domain name.
4. Click “Add domain”. Paste in the domain name from 3. and click “Use this domain”
5. Select “Add a TXT record to the domains DNS records” and click “Continue”
6. Send the provided TXT name and TXT value to email@example.com. Return to the Add Domain wizard and click Verify as soon as Ctelo has confirmed that the DNS record has been registered.
7. Click "Continue"
8. Uncheck “Exchange and Exchange Online Protection” and click “Continue”
9. Click "Done"
Activate the new domain in Teams
10. Create a new user account.
First name = Blank
Last name = Blank
Display Name = Activation
Username = activation
Domain = The one created in point 4. [yourco].[we1].routeams.cloud
11. Assign a license that includes Teams to the account and click Next, finish the wizard and close.